This is the web site of Sierra Starr Vineyards. Our postal address is 124 W. Main St, Grass Valley, CA 95945. We can be reached via e-mail
at email@example.com or you can reach us by telephone at (530) 477-8282.
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or e-mail address.
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access
or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page, used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for
each individual visitor, shared with other reputable organizations to help them contact consumers for marketing purposes, used by us to
contact consumers for marketing purposes.
22575. (a) An operator of a commercial Web site or online service that collects personally identifiable information through the Internet
about individual consumers residing in California who use or visit its commercial Web site or online service shall conspicuously post its
(5) of subdivision (b) of Section 22577. An operator shall be in violation of this subdivision only if the operator fails to post its policy within
(1) Identify the categories of personally identifiable information that the operator collects through the Web site or online service about
individual consumers who use or visit its commercial Web site or online service and the categories of third-party persons or entities with
whom the operator may share that personally identifiable information.
(2) If the operator maintains a process for an individual consumer who uses or visits its commercial Web site or online service to review
and request changes to any of his or her personally identifiable information that is collected through the Web site or online service, provide
a description of that process.
(3) Describe the process by which the operator notifies consumers who use or visit its commercial Web site or online service of material
(4) Identify its effective date.